Going plastic! Introducing X.Point - Yoyofficer official news!

We have bad news for you, for some time we will not be making splash on our yoyos. There still will be acid wash, maybe some speckles, but no splash any time soon. So take this chance to get Yoyofficer still with splash.

Here is last run of Hatchets with Splash.
https://scontent-b-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t31/p720x720/1271521_475659522561251_2106844640_o.jpg

Man, it’s too bad these colorsways aren’t available here on yye…

Any facts, pics available for the L & M?
YYO definitely rules and I am pretty keen on the next releases…

Thank you for your support :slight_smile:

More info hopefully this weekend or enxt week :slight_smile:

can’t wait for pics of the next yoyofficer models :slight_smile:
i became a big fan of this brand since i had a Eager!
Jaeger, kilter and hatchet on the way!
i want them all!

1 Like

Looking forward to the new Hatchet colorways dropping! Really like the one I have already and think it plays as well as my Bonfire. Just a touch less floaty and more direct feeling on the string but otherwise very close with a bit longer spin for me. I should write a review too since they’re nice enough to be holding a contest!

I would be very happy if you write review on hatchet.

I’m afraid that newest run of Hatchet will not be available in USA :frowning:

I immediately bought the Gold Hatchet!
Sad for the american people that the new hatchet s aren t available in USA but to be honest it s great for europeans like me :slight_smile:

That’s the one I wanted…

:slight_smile:

New video from Ondra with Kilter and new camera.

1 Like

https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/1526387_482592291867974_1342731896_n.jpg

Small sneak peak at our new model, we will intoduce it next week!

zfual? I wonder what it is

Although the Lava logo is pretty freakin cool.

Missing the “I” yoyo.
Will the IMP be coming to YYE? That is one fabulous little throw too.

Imp is no longer in production, but we have prepared more than worthy successor :slight_smile:

I hope YYE will order our new models, but our yoyos dont sell so well on YYE, so who knows?

Not to point the finger of blame anywhere, but half the problem is that YYE has the trailing models and everyone wants the new hotness. Some people wanted the Jaeger, for example, but knowing that there was a blasted version on other sites sent them to the other sites.

The Brave was pretty much put up for sale just as the Hatchet came out.

There’s just an out-of-sync nature to YYO products on YYE. I don’t think either party is really to blame. I can see that YYO is starting to gain momentum elsewhere, though, so that’s pretty cool. Regardless of the presence on YYE I can see it as a brand that’s moving forward in a strong way!

Yoyofficer send product when it’s fresh, but for some reason yoyoexpert wait even few months before releasing them :frowning:

… Curious ???