Going plastic! Introducing X.Point - Yoyofficer official news!

kind of i have the questions and my thought out written out and having it look pretty. Plus since i speak my mind sometimes i need someone to look over it to see if anything offensive might be in there cause i tend to be very one sided on some things that and i have to decide what links i should put like if i should put some newspaper articles i have been in so yah.

Ok gotcha. I just copy and pasted the requirements, and answered each one with a paragraph or so.

@Bina if theres no deadline are you guys reviewing this at a case by case basis?

Bina do you guys except a PDF?

Sure, I just want to have it in soem document forum, much better to manage than plain text in emails.

But it seems people of nowadays has big problem with understanding written text, because amount of apllications we get over Facebook amssage or just as plain text, when we stated EXACT way how to send it, is astonishing. >:(

ah well I should be emailing mine tomorrow with all the nice grammar and such ;D.

Awesome! I’m going to be down there for NER; I’mma try them out and hopefully grab a Musket.

1 Like

I’ll be at NER Greg! Can’t wait to meet you

1 Like

oooh those yoyos looks mighty fine :open_mouth:

When is NER? I’d love to try both of them, they look fantastic!

just emailed my yoyo resume hopping for the best. I had to do some last minute changes due to my newspaper article links being dead ah well.

I ordered my Musket at 5:30 this morning.

June 6th and 7th

1 Like

wow, 5:30 huh, that’s a really early time. Anyway, the Lava really has me interested.

Man I want a musket I love the shape of it! but I only have $30 time to start at looking at BST or in matter of finding a summer job.

First I wanted a Brave, then a Hatchet, and now a Musket…

New video from Yoyoficer team China!
These are the guys, who are making Yoyofficer yo-yos for you

Ideal is to buy all three of them :slight_smile:
If you want my advice, Hatchet is best of them, really universal and just great overall. Musket is on similiar level, just more round and with little heavier feel. Brave is most relaxed yo-yo from these three I would say, also is only one out of three, which is out of production, these on YYE are last available.

The 5A in that video was on point.

Guy doing 5G is called Hong and he is boss of Yoyofficer :slight_smile:

I just ordered a Musket. Looks very similar to Triton. Can’t wait to see how it plays since Triton is amazing.

1 Like