gnarwhal vs 54

which on should i get

The one that is better for you.

thanks that helped.NOT

I’ve never tried a gnarwhal but I just recently got a 54. I love it. If it were bead blasted it wud be my favorite player. Its VERY smooth and the side effects are a brilliant idea. I usually use the brass domes to make it heavier because I usually like heavier yoyos, but the aluminum spikes are so fun to play with and provide zippy tricks. Whips and slacks are great on it once u change out the stock string. I can BARELY feel it when finger grinding, and thumb grinding is pretty good too. Though not the best grinder, this thing is truly amazing. But you must remember that what i am telling you is BIASED because i have had no experience with the gnarwhal. But i’m sure that either choice will be amazing.

I have played both and prefer the 54. I will say that I did like the Sasquach better then the Gnarwhal it is a bit bigger and more closer to the 54 then the Gnarwhal. I do not own the Sas or Gnar but soon will own both while I do own two 54’s. Go with the 54 based on its customizable abilities.

54 :stuck_out_tongue: Everyone loves a strait answer.

Which ever one you prefer I guess, it’s just your preferences. That’s actually a good answer, and you’ll realize that later.