Gloves: yay or nay?

Usually, no. But I have Duncan gloves for throwing outside or in humid buildings. And I may wear them when I start competing, which will be very soon.

You know what they say, “no glove, no love.”
Or was it the other way around?

I don’t see the difference if its turned around plus “no glove, no love” sounds right "no love,no glove just doesn’t fit in

I’ve tried, but I feel like I’m cut off from the yoyo.

My finger almost got “cut off” because of a really bad string burn

I usually wear gloves when I’m practicing or I take one with me when I go out because it keeps sweat off the string and prevents string burn. Other times I just don’t care and play without one.

I’ve also never really had an issue with not being able to feel the string while wearing them. I noticed with the Duncan gloves it’s harder to feel the string, but then I ordered 10 gloves for about $5 elsewhere and they had thinner fabric that let me feel the string more easily while still having the string gliding effect you’d expect when wearing a glove.

Try the yye gloves they’re thin yet they can really protect your hands well. I hate yoyoing without gloves it takes me 5 minutes to get used to playing without a glove every time I don’t sigh its hard going back