GIVEAWAY and WATCH the recorded LIVE Interview w/ Gentry Stein. Winner Announced!

I like purple! :slight_smile: This was my first metal unresponsive, and I still like it lots!

9 Likes

First metal yoyo and First 3A set

9 Likes

this colorway is so classy, i love it

11 Likes

haha I was legit clicking on this thread to come say the exact same thing! :smiley:

I wish everyone luck! :smiley: I’d LOVE to see the winner be someone who doesn’t already own a shutter!

1 Like

One happy family

13 Likes

I got this shutter at the AZ state contest, then got it signed by gentry at the chandler yoyo club.

15 Likes

The only thing stopping me from getting a Shutter and a WA is I know they’ll always be available and the other stuff I want won’t be.

3 Likes

I just died

3 Likes

Moby’s AC2 thing is my favorite forum meme.

2 Likes

My signed Shutter wa

13 Likes

That’s part of what’s holding me back too
the other part that’s holding me back, is I want to get one through yoyoexpert, but I can’t tell if their “green” WA is really green, or teal. I find that a lot of their images of green yos are really off from the actual color of the throws (too much brightness I think which makes them look teal and not green)
for example, I almost had no interest in getting a green basecamp expedition because it looks very teal on their site
but I’m glad I got it because in person it’s a much greener.
These things are important to me as a collector, and the images being so off is kinda frustrating for me.

/end off topic rant! >.<’

3 Likes

I think @twitch77 should win. Then he can get a GREEN Shutter

4 Likes

Hmm. This looks teal?

9 Likes

Yes, very much. I mean I know teal and green are very similar, yet to me when it comes to yos
they are very different and I really don’t want to add many teals to my collection if I can help it.
The green expedition you guys sent me (love you guys btw!) is a MUCH nicer richer green and I love it. I almost completely avoided it based on the image you posted here and on your store.

If you go grab a green expedition and then hold it up to your computer monitor to compare it to your image
you’ll see what I’m talking about. They’re not even remotely close to the same color.
I find a lot of your images the same with my green throws.

5 Likes

I’d say in this case it doesn’t leak teal in the image, just a lighter shade of green, which isn’t the same.

1 Like

New Snapshot from the YYE table at Nats! Plan to buy more to give away to kids this fall!

14 Likes

Shutter :heart: My first metal unresponsive. Very dinged up but somehow dead smooth. I still play with it to this day!

Shutter Wide Angle! Yoyo I used at my first comp!

Replays I used for a camp yoyo course I taught last month! Btw s/o to @YoYoExpertGarrett for doing the graphic designing for the lists and certificates!

18 Likes

Was just throwing this at work today!

8 Likes

Yeah I’m a fan.

9 Likes

Only Gentry related yoyo I own, but the smoothest beater in my collection

10 Likes