GIVEAWAY and WATCH the recorded LIVE Interview w/ Gentry Stein. Winner Announced!

8 Likes

Love this thing!!!

8 Likes

9 Likes

I love that fade color on the Wide Angle - so good!

6 Likes

my dog and my replay pro match!

20 Likes

9 Likes

Oof I’m at work rn so I don’t have any of my throws :sweat::sweat:

1 Like

Hey yoyo community this is my lovely Replay pro hope you like my photography :grinning:.

15 Likes

Wow. Dope photo!

4 Likes

:slight_smile:
Thank you!

11 Likes

Subtle flex:

Original Metal Replay (Non B-grade) and Special Edition Replay Pro, with the original YoyoExpert stickers that came with it. The extra bearing is in another yoyo and the tote bag is somewhere I can’t find. Both have had their love with cracks and flat spots on the replay and dings and flat spots on the Metal Replay. Metal Replay plays smooth still even after all that. My first Metal yoyo and my first unresponsive plastic (which is still the best poly yoyo even in 2019). Love them to death. I have only tried the og shutter a long time ago. I had to buy this (convince my parents like the middle schooler I was) because mystery box. When I opened it up and it was a Metal Replay I went sicko mode. Since Gentry was and still is my favorite player. He oozes charisma so much and is so likable. You can’t hate him in any way shape or form. So I played with it and kept it pristine, even if I was only just learning. Put it back in the box and there it was in my closet,for a long time. But then I found it and said, i dont care about the condition. And so, it was there where it was used and still is used. The replay i never put in the box. Used and used, dropped and scuffed. Its unbreakable.
#IconGang #I<3Gentry #I<3YYF

15 Likes

HERE IS MY ENTRY!

Not one but TWO Replay Pros!

I think @EOS44 @andy569 and @codinghorror would approve

17 Likes

YES. Play that 3a boi

Good interview btw, I liked the questions @AndreBoulay

4 Likes

LOL the passive aggressive Arctic Circle 2 in the background, this was truly epic :rofl:

11 Likes

@moby323 brooooo it took me a second but i lol’d way too hard when i saw it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

That clear replay tho :scream:

9 Likes

The replay pro is the poly yoyo out there

A feeling i cannot get with ANY other yoyo. Its so solid, extremely reliable, and is a tank. Its just the feeling, you gotta try it to just see

4 Likes

Galaxy Shutter!

15 Likes

Galaxy wide angle!

11 Likes

Very cool seeing all these new people coming here for the giveaway! Make sure y’all look around, it’s pretty cool in here :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’m kind of a fan of the Shutter. Still don’t have a Wide Angle, however.

13 Likes