girl yoyoers

Let us wait for YoYoExpert to come…

This is a very wierd topic… If a girl “Hates” you, she likes you. Last year, this girl Hannah hated me, now she stalks me and loves me.

I never see Doc posting anymore… I see some but not a ton.

She usually posts where she can help, she posts on stuff that is random on the unrelated section, she posts when there is an arguement, but she doesn’t really post much on “certain” topics ::slight_smile:

Same goes fro DocRobot ;D

P.S. If you look at all of their posts, there is almost nothing irrelevant ??? Everything they say helps someone.

We need a grown up’s opinion on this; but we should make a thread in the Unrelated section about hating actually being love.

This thread is SO relavent. :stuck_out_tongue: it should be moved to unrelated. But I would like to meet a girl that’s good at yoyoing. My ex throws but she’s not very good.

Ok, I will say this so no one else does:

You wants to MEET in real LIFE, that doesn’t include Kim-Lan, she is online.

i went to nc states and two or three female throwers that were better than me. A few others went but they were just okay. It doesnt matter your gender though. Just saying though, two great female throwers are ann connoly and farah siegel, but farah mainly does 2A. Ann has a youtube account, but i forgot it. Its mainly VA States vids and stuff if i remember, though ;D

He made a post where he said he thought the forum bacame mean, he use to post a lot because we were the nicest community ever, but now we are meaner, I don’t know why he thinks we are mean, but that’s what he thinks.

sniff i miss docrobot and all his nice post…He help me ALOT when i was still a begginer sniff

I miss posting here, too. This place is great. It’s just hard to help people or have interesting conversation when you have to sift through pages of garbage to find a worthwhile thread.

Take this very thread, for example. The OP didn’t start this to find out about female yo-yo players. He started it because he saw how well it’s working as troll bait over at the Nation and thought it would be cute to post it here.

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,52556.0.html

I’m still around. Just getting a little jaded. Still love most of you folks to death, though. Not going to stop helping people and having fun just because some people really wish this was the Nation.

1 Like

what’s troll bait?

That has a completely different meaning in Norwegian.

Technically speaking, it has a different meaning here in America, too. The word was adopted as slang by the computer community many years ago, and kinda stuck.

The word “troll” in it’s most common meaning here in America refers to a race of dangerous creatures derived from Norse Mythology.

The whole tie to the Norse mythologies is typically lost here in America, with the exception of a few pockets of folks who’ve started a revival movement to bring back worship of the Nordic pantheon (namely Odin worship), but we retain most other knowledge of the term in our culture. That is to say, kids in America think trolls are nasty, smelly, and dwell beneath bridges.  :wink:

On a Slightly Related Note: Is it weird that since I was a child the only pet I ever actually wanted to own was Sleipnir?

Man, this post just went to,“Hot Girl Yoyoers” to Internet Trolls. Thats wierd. :slight_smile:

its just plan crazy

“It” as in the thread or the topic change? Because you DID create this thread.

Lets appreciate the girls that do yo-yo today and leave it there.
Locked.

10 Likes