Getting tired of Saturday Market?

That’s where I got the pink frog! You have no idea how excited I was to see the Sakura leaves were frogs haha. I tried not to look into it too much to keep it a surprise when it came in.

1 Like

Since people pay a premium price for SM colors, I think that OD should simply consider these bad examples of SM as b-grades.

5 Likes

I’m think about getting the “bird of paradise” flowers set too!

2 Likes

I’m sold on the flower sets. No plants in my house unless they’re Lego. Aside from my orchids.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m just easy to please. I love all the versions of the Saturday Market. I like that it’s a surprise when you open them too.

6 Likes

That’sa nice burnsides.

3 Likes

100% the best color choice!!! SM is fun and you never know. If you dont like them sell them back into the community. Usually easy to get your money back.

3 Likes

Bruce, thats easily the best lookin panorama ive ever had the pleasure to see.
Awesome!

5 Likes

The best Sat Market imo was its first appearance on the SK. After that, while they are pretty, tend to be just the same thing which I try to stay away from…

13 Likes

I’ve got a unique colorway called Oregon sky I wish they’d bring back.

5 Likes

I like the fact that some are more saturated in color than others, it keeps things interesting and unique. I think they look good deeply saturated or lightly colored so I guess I’m lucky in that I’ll be happy either way.

4 Likes

Thought that was a gum

3 Likes

I have a love hate relationship with SM. Sometimes I like it, others I do not. They sold me on the Diorama with their picture of SM. I think I grabbed the last one late last night.

5 Likes

Actually have a deeper state in Oregon sky. Pretty sweet green black.

1 Like

Arrival. While one half looks decent with a sizeable settling spot, the other half looks like it was a drive by unicorn sprinkles with mostly clear. Maybe if the halves were better matched color wise it wouldn’t be as apparent.

The throw is awesome but I feel like the more expensive Saturday Market lotto should perhaps be discontinued till it’s more consistent.

I’ll be sticking to solids or NQP to go in with that expectation moving forward.

11 Likes

I’m a completionist and can’t help myself from getting SMs of throws I like. I do agree, the volatility of how SMs come out make it really hard to justify. What if OD did SM a/b grades?

4 Likes

I love that they don’t match. Mine comes tomorrow and I hope mine looks completely different from one side to the other.

6 Likes

This is a great attitude. Good luck Sir !!

4 Likes

Dude I think that one is killer, even the “unicorn sprinkles” half (thats my favorite cup tbh)

4 Likes

Thanks, but Egh just isn’t my bag. Unicorn sprinkles. Cotton candy attack.

3 Likes