Get rid of # of posts on the stats.

Not to attack you, but you are hardly in any place to defend the post #.

Why, because I made a 1000th post topic? In that topic I was remarking that I had stayed long enough to make 1000. When I started, I expected to leave after a few days.

M888 u post way to much imo.

I wasn’t attacking him I was simply making what was apparently a poor joke.

I do think post count at times can be a helpful factor in determining my course of action in a BST transaction. Of course it’s not the only thing to consider by any means, but if, for example, you can verify that the person has at least made their presence known around the forum, I believe it to be less likely that they will scam versus if their BST thread was their very first post. There are obviously notable exceptions to this rule (I actually just finished up dealing with one such person), but I do find it helpful in judging the level of caution to be used in such cases. It’s like working in banking (which I do). You use a person’s longevity and frequency of activity to make certain judgments when dealing with them.

I’d like a percentage of Posts/Thank You’s. Then people see whose posts have loads of good content, and who just… fills the board with blabber.

Then again, I just like statistics. So this would be really fun in my eyes.

the only thing that would do is make people afraid to post.
Also all the nonhelp related boards would have to disapear
Also this board is just becoming a center for spam bc it is really hard to change a forum to new format the one we have works just leave it. this topic needs to be locked.

It really won’t contribute to the forum. As far as I know, no one has gone into the 10,000 digits. If it is removed, it really will not matter. But I think either way, it is not going to matter. But for people like me who don’t post a lot, it won’t matter.

then again, most people just type out “Thanks” Instead of pressing thankyou.

I kind of want to delete most of my posts. I have so many stupid posts that don’t help anyone.