Genesis or 5*v2

I want a metal yoyo that is smooth and stable that can grind well.

Preferences,
I want something a little bigger so mid to full sized is good
I like light yoyos, For example my hitman is 61g and I love it. I like my dv888 weight but that is a little on the heavier side for me.
I prefer flowable silicone
I like small and large bearing yoyos but I want them to play different than my dv888 and tactic which are both small bearing.
I want it to be fresh and new experience so a traditional shape like the tactic is not what I want
The genesis is on the outer limit of width.
I like suicides slack and medium to fast paced tricks
I have a budget of around 70 bucks so I will definetly be taking advantage of the BST

Feel free to suggest other yoyos as well.

the 5* is an amazing yoyo that is fast and good at grinding and a little on the light side, but i think the genesis fits much better

I’m sorry, but how hard is it to type 5Star?

The Genesis isn’t all that light. I’m not sure of the specs on the 5Star but If I remember, it’s somewhat light and probably fits better.

I like the 5 stars specs but the genesis’ shape is quite alluring.

Those two yoyos are pretty different… I suggest looking at the pictures and compare the shapes. Ones h-shaped, the other is butterfly.

You’d like the 5Star better.

if ur open to others then il say a superstar ^^

i haven’t tryed the Genesis, but the 5star (you win this one Brian) is amazing but i can never find one. i have a G5 which is h shaped too and the shape is neat but that is opinion. i think 5star is better for grinding and is very well balanced. the 5star is hard to find but if you find one, get it. if you don’t like it, you can sell it and it would go fast.

Alright thanks for the recommendations. I’m going to see if I can’t find myself a 5 Star. ;D