General-Yo welcomes James Reed

General-Yo welcomes James Reed to the team!
An outstanding thrower, and a long time supporter of our company.
Rock on James!

1 Like

I’m jealous beyond belief.

Yo Ernie, you wouldn’t happen to have any spare throws you wouldn’t mind selling, would you? xD

about freaking time! congrats to you James!!!

1 Like

Congrats James!

1 Like

Congrats James! Hope you can make it to the Riverside meetup.

1 Like

James as in Jamesofyoyo! Congrats and good job!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

I totally saw this coming :wink:

James is a really nice kid, especially in person :slight_smile:
Congratz man!

1 Like

You deserve it James!

Good Job!

1 Like

Wah that’s damn awesome! Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats James! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good deal James!!!

1 Like

Thanks Ernie and everyone else! I’m really excited to be on team General-Yo, cause they’ve allways been my favorite company and made my favorite yoyos. And I like everything about General-Yo; Ernie, the team members, and of course the yoyos. Thanks again, I’m honored to be on the team. Hope I could be of help to General-Yo, and I will try my best to represent General-Yo as best I can. :slight_smile:

The first metal yoyo I got was a light green DXL 5 Star v2, and I fell in love with it. Back in 2009, I saw on the Generalyo website that they would be selling the DXL ed. 5 Stars at the DXL contest. So I asked my parents if they would buy it for me as a birthday present. I got it as a birthday gift June 20th at the 2009 DXL yoyo contest. I loved that yoyo then, and I still do.

P.S. Guys, I know I’m on here quite a bit, and I haven’t been lately. And the reason for that is cause my little brother went onto a video game website that gave us a virus, and the virus shut down our internet explorer somehow… Now the computer is back up and running virus free thanks to my dads friend Ken who took out the virus for us. I’m glad to be back on the site.

-James Reed

GO JAMES GO JAMES GO JAMES GO JAMES GO JAMES GO JAMES GO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATZ

congrats, james reed…

mgodinez

cloudy…

I knew that was coming… Congrats James! ;D

Congrats James! Welcome to the best yoyo team in the world. :smiley:

2 Likes

I knew this was coming at some point.

Congrats James!