General Yo Presents: Hatrick2!

General-Yo-Hatrick2-Featured

One of our Favorite Organic yo-yos gets an updated look! The Hatrick 2 is an updated version of General Yo’s classic Hatrick in Bi-Metal Form!

General-Yo-Hatrick2-Aqua-5 General-Yo-Hatrick2-Aqua General-Yo-Hatrick2-Aqua-4

While maintaining the comfortable shape of the Original Hatrick, General Yo decided to upgrade the Hatrick with even more stability and longer spins! The Hatrick 2 is made out of 7075 Aluminum attached with stainless steel rings for maximum spin times! The finish is blasted for the smoothest grinds that you can perform!

15 Likes

Haven’t tried the 2 yet, but I will say the OG Hatrick is insanely good, so to upgrade it in this fashion is amazing.

Haven’t had a bad throw from Ernie yet.

9 Likes

General Yo is the jam. Ernie sent me my first metal throw for free when I was starting out and I damn am I forever grateful.

5 Likes

A made in the US, bimetal. It seems like just yesterday that…

I think that might be a slight error, but I could be wrong. Regardless of manufacturing location though, his throws are perfection and his quality control is top notch. Whomever is manufacturing these definitely are masters of their craft, just like Ernie’s genius design.

6 Likes

Apologies for confusion. This one is not US Made. I think there was a copy paste error that wasn’t caught before that was posted above!

4 Likes

No biggie! I was just remembering that post about made in the US bimetals, that went south and ended in deletion.

2 Likes

FYI it’s tagged USA made on your product page, as well.

1 Like

If this adds bi-metal power to anything like the grind-ability of the Torrent 2, it must be awesome.

2 Likes

This thing is an absolute BANGER in case anyone was curious. Ernie was in his bag with this one, as he is with every release

2 Likes