G5 Pics

Could someone show me pictures of the g5s gap, and one without the stacks on it? Thanks.

No one have a g5?

will do soon, or at least if i get around to it.

Here’s some. This is my old beat one. But it was a 2010 edition.
This is one with regular stacks

and here’s one of the gap… Sorta.

Sorry these are just the pics i have uploaded right now. It has a gap of .16 inches or 4.07MM if your a metric guy. Pretty close to average gap for a C size bearing yoyo.
I hope this helps!!

1 Like

Not trying to be a jerk… but if you look at the top of the page there is a search bar that you can use to find information like this

have a great day

Oh my God Nicholi… That is a beat to death G5. :o
To someone like me, who won’t use expensive metals over anything but rug, that is pretty traumatizing.

Not mine, but it gives you an idea of what a G5 looks like stackless.

Yeah string broke the second day I got it and it bounced down the road. Still plays smooth as heck though somehow!

Wow. It is missing part of it and it’s STILL smooth?
Insane. :smiley:

It’s not beat up. It’s LOVED!

There is a difference! Don’t buy it if you ain’t gonna throw it!

Although, yeah, I like to play over carpet or grass. Speaking of which, I gotta go get my kid from school. If i get there early I can throw for a few minutes over a little grassy area.

Yeah I learned my lesson. I don’t usually throw over concrete now. That happened back in Juneand yes its still smooth miraculously. It took a lot of tuning, its a well loved G5

Happened to me with this weekend but I just let my singularity fall when I was doing a GT suicide but forgot I was playing a long string do now I have 2 groups of dings where it ht the Walmart floor