G5 or Boss

I am upgrading and I’m down to the G5 OR the Boss I just cant decide

preferance

i like both

Which ever one you like better. They are both excellent yoyos. It is all preference.

yeah im sure it is. but either will do. and i can only afford one at the moment. and i don’t really know which one i like better cuz i like both, as well . these kinds of things are hard for me. i guess i was just hoping for the popular vote to decide for me… ya know???

Shape has a significant role. Do you like a butterfly shape or an H-shape? If you like H, go with a G5. If you like more of the 888 shape, go with a Boss. Also… if you want hubstacks… then obviously pick the G5. If you like more rim weight… then pick the boss. Just look to see which one you like more, or if you’re looking to try something new or play with something that you’re used to.

ur a little wrong on the rim weight bro sry the g5 is known as the most rim weighted yyf player yoyo
and if i were u get the 888x its tight!!!

The G5 is full sized and narrower while the boss is small and wider. Pick the shape you like the most. Me, I would go with the boss.

so am i but i can’t decide because right now i have the frantic and the protostar and i can’t decide: g5 or protostar. i like both too…i have never had hubstacks or a rounded shaped yoyo…sooooooo…):

both are very FUN yoyo to play with

especially with the G5 that come with z-stack included

thats INSANE for its price…compared to the boss

also think about WIDTH THE G5 IS QUITE NARROW FOR THE DIAMATER so if you want a wide yo get the boss

I have never tried hub stacks OR H shape, but I have only owned a DM and a henrys cobra. so basically I’ve never tried ALOT of things in a yoyo. So I don’t really know what my preferences are yet. all I know is I need a wider gap than I have, a better bearing, and for the money I have to pay to get those two, it had better look good. I think I will just buy every yoyo on the market, and try all of them, and make a pile for ones I like and ones I don’t. :smiley:

I’ll just start by getting the BO
SS