g5 or 888

b4 some one says it, i know its all about preference. i like both of them equally. b-day coming up and i cant decide. which should i get?

Your preferences? Look at the shape.etc

They are two very different yo-yos.

I’m not arguing that you like them the same, but look at this thread: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,653.30.html

And tell us what you like more in a yoyo for us to decide.

I think its better that you chose cuz you may not be to happy with our choice but id get a 888

Which is why we’re playing the preference card :smiley:

this is what i was trying to avoid. i dont really care which 1 i get. i just wanted to see every1 elses votes to decide

Forgive the crosspost, but check this out. You’ll find it informative, provided you’re not the one who posted it.  :wink:

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,48697.0.html

i guess since evry1 is telling me about preference but i dont care which one i get, im just gonna…hmm…lets see…! i know! get 10 pieces of paper with g5 on 5 and 888 on the other 5, put them in a jar, and just pull 3 out. ;D best 2 out of 3 wins! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :smiley:

Yeah, thats why I like this one.

Go for it! Let us know how it turns out.

and the winner is… ??? what?!? a skyline?? jk, its a g5. congrats g5

Are you sure? The gold Skylines are hot, and in stock.

;D

Dam right!!! just ordered one then! :smiley:

Now, now. Language. Family-friendly environment and all that. ;D

And you’re gonna love that Skyline. I can’t even understand how a yo can be that smooth and fast.

Are you sure? The gold Skylines are hot, and in stock.

;D
[/quote]
idk. is the skyline have a bigger diameter that the g5 or 888? the diameter on g5 is just plain perfect for me. i dont really like bigger yoyos

888’s are good but i actually prefer a G5+. Too bad they discountinued =(

idk. is the skyline have a bigger diameter that the g5 or 888? the diameter on g5 is just plain perfect for me. i dont really like bigger yoyos
[/quote]
the skyline and 888 are very similar in size, the g5 has a much larger diameter but isnt as wide

G5 is bigger in diameter then the DM

The gold Skyline is too rare for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Throwing! =]