g5 Discontinued

I don’t even know how or WHY you would post in a thread that is months old. What are you doing? Going back PAGES on the boards?

JUST STOP! It’s annoying? Don’t any of you kids read the RULES? They’re not there to be ignored. They’re meant to be read by people like you. This has gone on too long and has happened to many times. PLease stop.

Hook
Poppin dismounts in the gap, like an Ando
When we spin we do it right gettin T-stacks
Whipping GT in my throw, like Paul Han
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G5
Like a G5, Like a G5
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G5

get of my topic Yonut!

Stop posting this in every thread you find.

“Months old”? This thread was made less than a month ago. And the last ‘old’ post was like 2 weeks ago.

People: chill out on the ‘necro’. “OMG THIS THREAD DIED 4 DAYS AGO NECRONECRONECRONECRO pees pants

If you have such a problem with people bumping up old stuff, why do you contribute and post in it yourself?

Oh don’t worry, there is a thread about it now…it should solve all our problems (insert sarcasm here)

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,52723.0.html

SR and Yonut…It wasn’t a necro…CALM IT, Or I will be very perturbed, especially you, SR. Stop calling necro, and read the dates…It was less than a month ago…That is NOT a Necro. But, to pertain to the thread, I really want a G5…Loved those things, at least the one I played with was fun, especially being an older YYF throw, back when they were still innovative, imo. They lost some of their charm, to me. G5 was a good throw, and showed they still had it back then.

and it’s okay to keep the topic going! ::slight_smile:

I really want a G5…Loved those things, at least the one I played with was fun, especially being an older YYF throw, back when they were still innovative, imo. They lost some of their charm, to me. G5 was a good throw, and showed they still had it back then. I mean, they still have it, as a whole…but some throws feel lacking to me. G5 FOREVER!

Lolol, I was going to pipe in yesterday and say “dude chill out it’s not a necro” but then I started thinking he probably wants the thread to die cuz he secretly has a hatred for G5s.

who, if your talking about me the g5 is a favorite!

I have two, one autographed by tyler severance. love them both dearly.

Sweet, btw, it’s pretty obvious you love g5 you have one in your picture. ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

like a g6 like a g6

haha