G2 YoYos New - FOV Max (80 yoyos)

These Ti respawn were a monthly shipment for the patreon members. There’s a waitlist there if you missed that month on your sign up.

9 Likes

Activity Log : 1.10.24 : Final Ti Respawn Prep : Complete

8 Likes

Superlube? Brainlube?

1 Like

Super lube. Best option imo

3 Likes

for what its worth, brainlube is branded superlube

2 Likes

Goooooood Afternoon!

Most of you know I’m a big sports fan. NFL playoffs are starting up. So now is your chance to state your fandom to lock in a chance at a championship swirl if your team wins. (Others will have a chance too, but fans get priority on the limited run)

Video here - discord below.

4 Likes

Discord link. 18+ please. Unless you’re mature and drama free.

3 Likes

Goooood morning! Doing our best to start getting these out these earlier in the morning.

Had the first contest of the year here in the states.

MMYY - 1.15.24 - First Contest, Bangers, Boomer Club, NBA Swirl, Rainbow Land

6 Likes

Goooooooooood Morning!**

Today’s video is a fun project I’ve been working on for the yoyo boomers club.

It’s set to go live at 1:30 est and we can all chat together. Might be dope. Might not.

10 Likes

Incredibly excited about this for certain! Right in that zone for something I’ve been looking for too. Perfect! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m super stoked for this!

3 Likes

It’s a great burden to have to test this prototype for you, but know that I will bear this great burden with dignity and appreciation

5 Likes

If you can’t handle the burden, I’d be more than happy to take the burden off your hands :joy:

3 Likes

I do appreciate the offer, but you must understand…I’ve been preparing my whole life for this…:cricket::cricket::cricket:

3 Likes

If you ever need help picking up the slack, I’ll be right here to help :drum:

1 Like

There is going to be a Pay it Forward with 1 of the Workhorse Proto’s in it for those not fortunate enough to have been able to get their own. @Pun1sh3R will be providing more details on this once he is ready. Are you familiar with the Pay it Forward?

4 Likes

I’m familiar with the concept, but have not participated. And I don’t think it’ll be for me. I can’t handle that kinda pressure.

1 Like

I’m loving the weight ring design. This is exciting. Thank you @G2_Jake for making this amazing throw for us. I know it’s not what you normally would consider making.

5 Likes

Projects like this have really kept me interested and pushed me to design different things. Learn a lot of new stuff going out of my normal box.

15 Likes

Activity Log : 1.17.24 : Denver Championship Swirl assembly / testing : Active

18 Likes