G2 YoYos New - FOV Max (80 yoyos)

He’s still around. Tosses with friends, not much posting though. Should be seeing some content from him as time passes with the Encore though.

2 Likes

Than thanks to bring him posting again, he was such a great and creative player back than and also an inspiration, glad to see he is still going on

1 Like

@G2_Jake

I think I read on Discord that this will be the only run. Is that true or am I making that up? I’d love to play one of these. Thanks.

Mine just arrived, in the little time I’ve had with it, it’s a really great yo-yo. Looking forward to more time with it.

2 Likes

The first batch was all the solids without boxes.

Working on redoing the box art for the other releases. Those will be done close to thanksgiving

2 Likes

We know you can DNA, try this.

10 Likes

Sunday morning update.

4 Likes

Is there a name and tutorial for this?

Hello. I hope you’re having a great morning. MMYY is now live. Take a peek.

MMYY 10.16.23 - Encore Dropped, Free Patreon Memberships, RBG Arbiter X

6 Likes

This is the Rainbow Galaxy Arbiter X. The X is a design that was exclusively released on our patreon page. It’s an outer rim version of the original Arbiter with more weight pushed into the rims. Highly recommended as one of the best performance yo-yos out today.
Specs - 57.2 x 44.95mm 62grams.

6 Likes

Live in the HQ for the next hour or so.

4 Likes

Doesn’t get much better than this.

11 Likes

Most of the stuff we make is in the want category. This likely falls in the need category for most of you.

Enjoy this video showing how it was made.

How we came up with the best new yoyo case

17 Likes

DO WANT (even though I currently only have 5 throws)

1 Like

Clear top is a great idea. Would be amazing if they came with wall mount option.

1 Like

Wall Mount idea was tossed around. It didn’t didn’t look right once I drew it up. The handle is goofy and the brackets on the back caused issues

4 Likes

Just sitting them on a shelf works too. :+1:

2 Likes

I thought the breathalyzer idea was a good one. Maybe V2.G2 or a retrofit? Go Ron :joy:

1 Like

Second gooooooooood morning of the day!

MMYY is live.

If you’re getting a case and get it before 1 eastern today it will ship today. If not it will likely ship Wednesday. Won’t be around for shipping Tuesday.

MMYY 10.23 - Swirl Lotto, FOV Case, Bangers only

7 Likes

Damn. I just bought a case around a week ago because I figured it’s finally about time for a better solution than just having my yoyo’s sitting on a table. I didn’t love any of the options and just settled on something.

I like yours much more, and would have chosen that over what I got in a heartbeat. I suppose I’ll upgrade to yours in the future. I really like the case and the fact it would leave plenty of room for my small collection to expand over time.

Well done, this case looks awesome.

2 Likes