G2 YoYos New - Punchline Encore PAC Storm

any FOV news?

End of Jan. Early Feb likely

2 Likes

Fresh leather

17 Likes

Times like this, I wish there was a stronger reaction option than just a single heart. This would be perfect to use on my work bag, which is too slim to throw in anything other than a true slimline yoyo (beyond the required laptop, Kindle and document sleeve).

2 Likes

If you hover over the heart, you should get options other than a heart

I don’t think any of the others are stronger in showing love for something. Plus, the heart is the default, so it’s kind of overused and diminished. I’d like an additional option of a heart emitting rays of light for the really cool stuff.

3 Likes

Fair enough. I second that motion. Sometimes, just a heart just isn’t strong enough.

2 Likes

Gooood morning! It’s been a long long time since I’ve done one of these. If you’re were around 3-4 years ago I was pumping these out almost daily.

Enjoy the bonus Saturday video.

Friday at the office 1.19.24

10 Likes

This is exactly what I do. On the backpack. I’m not hooking it in the belt loop.

4 Likes

I really wanted to give you that shiny heart but as you well know…it’s not an option. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Ano doesn’t get better

19 Likes

Gooooood morning! MMYY is live to start our week. No club this week, we’re back at it next Wednesday.

Stainless Steel proto has been fun.

Rainbow Galaxy Carbine :hot_face:

MMYY - 1.22.24 Mile High Bangers, Scorpion, Rainbow Galaxy Lottery

10 Likes

Activity Log : 1.23.24 : Scorpion Prototype Testing : Active

15 Likes

Activity Log : 1.23.24 : RBG Carbine Testing : Active

14 Likes

Live in the G2 HQ for a bit -

4 Likes

Activity Log : 1.23.24 : Rainbow Galaxy Carbine Testing : Complete : Results : 100% Pass Rate

15 Likes

Today’s video on the scorpion project is going live in 15 minutes! See you all in the chat!

Scorpion Project From G2 YoYos

11 Likes

Gooooood morning!

Looking forward to a great week in the office.

MMYY is live -

MMYY 1.29.24 - SD Contest, Fixed Axle Feb, Rons Mess up

10 Likes

Live for collection clean out for a bit

12 Likes

Live for day 2

8 Likes