G2 YoYos New - Jackal

NESSIE HAS BEEN RELEASED … go and get them

Just got my Team Edition Nessie… HOLY COW! this thing is great… amazing followup to the Albatross! This is not some retread of the same old thing… you can feel the weight, zips through the throw - not floaty, but not a rock… what I imagine a stealth fighter would be… what she does share with her big brother is it just feels right in your hand. At first glance you would say it’s an H shape throw - but it’s got these slight rounded edges that just make it so comfortable in the hand…

What these guys have done is hit back to back homers… they’ve achieved in two throws what most companies take several attempts, if ever, to get to…

Oh, and the colorway - so sick - strong, bold colors!

They came out yesterday and yours already came?? Or was yours purchased straight through Brett and Jake?? ??? ??? ???

Yep… and loving them for it!

So i read something about CLYW snow tires fitting in the Albatross… Do they, or is it flowable only?

I have never tried it, hopefully someone else on here will be able to give you a answer from their own experience.

Brandon and Drew are going to worlds! Be sure to find them if you want stickers and pins!

1 Like

;D

What colorway was created by attempting a blue and yellow acidwash on the first run Albatross?

Slimer

This one:

Team Edition.

1 Like

Chris that one didn’t come out as expected either, but it was that one was actually navy blue and bronze I believe. Maybe copper I can’t remember.

si

Very very cool shirts now available in the store!

What do you guys think?

Nice!

1 Like

I’m seeing a red cape and some red tights with that shirt :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahah but seriously, I really dig it. Way to step up your throw grear G Squared!

HooRoo!

Nice! Please don’t make me want one even more! No!

1 Like

2 Likes

I got an albatross in a trade once and am pretty sure that they had snow tires in them, I could check and make sure.