G2 YoYos New - Jackal

A few ppl have mentioned it. I was ready to write it off because it will take more home time then my current job but this has me thinking more about it.

4 Likes

As a new father myself Jake, something I keep reminding myself of is you only get one chance with your kids, especially at the age that our kids are at. No amount of money, or skills, can replace that.

Just another side that Iā€™m sure youā€™ve looked at or are considering :+1:

6 Likes

Also got my fingers crossed that this comes to fruition.

Since it was officially announced, this has been my absolute holy grail of a yoyo. Hearing about problems bringing it to life has been super depressing haha. Iā€™m still hopefully optimistic though.

I know Jake wouldnā€™t put out something that didnā€™t meet his standards, which is no doubt a reason heā€™s seen as much success as he has. I respect it, but id take a vibey, ano flawed, illegitimate step-child of a yoyo if thatā€™s the only way I could get my hands on a TiShee hahaha

Cmonnnnnnn baby

7 Likes

Check out these special reapers we made

11 Likes

The Night King is here

7 Likes

first blood :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Any TiShee news to share? I still believeā€¦

3 Likes
1 Like

think Jake said he was gonna receive another proto this week

The update you have been asking for.

13 Likes

Need your input on Lifeā€¦

7 Likes

Throwers block

9 Likes

Iā€™ve got a similar throwers block right now. Time to learn new tricks, but have no time to learn new tricks! Might take a couple late nights to break out. Good Luck and thanks for the MMYY!

2 Likes

I appreciate you not bringing up the poor framing lol

5 Likes

Weā€™re working on a project that you can be part of if youā€™re interested.

11 Likes

The Perfect Storm

8 Likes

Hmmmmm :wink:

1 Like

Big difference but honestly I donā€™t expect anyone to understand how I feel on something like this.

Iā€™ve been on the community side as well. Wishing my favorite brands in other industries would do x that their competitors were.

7 Likes

Oh it wasnā€™t meant as a dig at all! Colorways get repeated all the time anyways, thatā€™s common!

1 Like

Absolutely they do. I always do my best not to repeat anyoneā€™s ā€œflagshipsā€

7 Likes