G2 YoYos New - Jackal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_u7VGiMO0U

I should have known

Mondays are now G Squared Mondays. We are giving stuff away every Monday. Just tweet at us or post on our Facebook wall! You do not have to mention the contest. Post and tweet whatever you want throughout the week.

1 Like

ENJOY

http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/reviews/a-m/g-squared-yoyos/g-squared-albatross

I’m gonna have to save some money up and get that blue with silver and red to go with my Cool Water Albatross.

Anyone in Sacramento? I have one! Want to play it? Contact me regarding my yoyo meets, although May is going to be very busy for me.

Man, that blue w/ silver and red splash looks like a Patriots colorway. Might have to save up for it. Pats REPRESENT!!!

1 Like

Nnnaahhhhh… it’s the Cubs! Cubs Win! Cubs Win! ;D

I’m not real big on splashes, but man those look really cool!

Are you a solid color fan?

I’m very much a solid color fan.

Silver and blue are favorites. I think the Albatross would look great using somewhat brighter than average colors so it stays competition friendly.

I love splash! Can’t wait to get my Cubs… I mean Freedom Albatross…

Just curious - I’ve never been to a competition - what makes a splash design less desirable in that situation?

As long as the judges can see the yoyo you should be fine.

If you are looking for something bright while spinning I would look at the party time and Frogger.

I was referring to some of the more current throws I’ve gotten. The Chief I have is a 4th run Musket, which is apparently “shiny black”, and my Canvas is also essentially black. I want manufacturers to stay away from dark colors.

Drew is the first player on our team! Check it!

very cool… looks like a great start to Team G-Squared…

1 Like

Are you sill considering past entries? If so, I might still have a chance. If not, :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

My god…I was gonna enter, but at least Drew got it! Congrats man! And thanks for teaching me that trick for my freestyle! Looking forward to seeing you at our next meet!

1 Like

Also welcome Jim and Brandon to the team!

Wish I got sponsored.

Nessie Specs are out!