G2 YoYos New - Jackal

Jake since this yoyo is called the Marvel you should do a limited run Marvels superhero edition or something like that

Possible. I’m not sure what I want to do with the second run just yet.

The name is based on the verb Marvel. Not the comics

We added a concave cup, and pushed more weight to the rim. We did more but those are the 2 main things you can notice.

I know but still…

Space Panther coming to YYE!

1 Like

Ooooooo

Awesome! Have you finalized pricing yet?

$115.

YYE will have a special edition for $120

Wow that looks great Jake, I’m really late to the G game having just got my first yesterday but I think Marvel will be high on my buy list.

Thanks for getting on the train. Better late than never. Which G2 did you pick up first.

You’ll see it in the Museum next week, but it’s the Quake in Dragon Slayer :slight_smile: Amazingly smooth, not a hint of vibe even with my terrible throw.

On Facebook, Jake said that he had finished up packaging. That’s always a good sign.

Check out Medieval Steel and Aquatic Combat

VERY nice! I feel like those two colorways should be complimented with a Green with yellow splash called Exotic Sundance ;D

Aquatic Combat looks absolutely fabulous.

Berries and Cream anyone?

1 Like

Just taking functional art to the next level.

Final Frontier Marvel

2 Likes

Anodisation game strong. :o

Must admit, as mind-blowingly-beautiful as these recent colourways are, I still have a bit of a soft spot for the original black w/ red ano-d logo. That thing looked cleaaaan.

1 Like

Frontier is prying wallet from my clenched fists.

Those are two of the best looking colorways I have ever seen!