G2 YoYos New - Jackal

Yes and please do a Hulk Blood colorway!

I played an aftershock today. Amazing job, just as expected from G squared. I’ll be planning to pick one up if they are restocked. Great job Jake!

My First G2 yoyo was the aftershock. I picked up the Perfect Storm Colorway. I have to say I am really impressed. It is one hell of an amazing throw.

Answer: Yes! ,Make a second run! I’ll by another.

You knew this question was coming…
Will there be Al7 Aftershocks?
I’m so pumped to get one either way!

I can’t think of a reason not to try the AL7 version. Ill put them in the to do list after the second run. Might take a little VK well see :slight_smile:

Well my first G2 will be on its way to me shortly. I am pumped.

What did you get

I got a Hulks Blood Quake :). I plan to get a Triton shortly as well. Edited typo error.

Tuition? It’s a Triton bro…

This is the cursed problem with Swype texting :/.

Well my first impressions of G2 is: wow! Jake, the Quake is an awesome throw. Cannot wait to get my hands on more of your work.

G2 always picks awesome colorways. Good taste. (Loving my berries and cream Albatross)

Glad to hear we are 1 for 1. :slight_smile:

my after shock hangs right up with my ape-x and my Triton, the aftershock is just dead smooth and so beautifully floaty to be so wide,the raised wall the double rings, never threw a quake before, but i really want one now,Fudging amazing…uno mas question…with the moon dog was there a brown base to the wine burgundy , or is it just one color?, reminds me of chocolate, just a though, Haha ramblez

Moondog is actually a purple gold acidwash. But that specific wash turns the purple into that burgundy color.

Yea Moondog is like this burgundy color with a hint of brown it looks like. It’s a great looking colorway for sure.

its called a grunt bull blast? or something right, texture that is. The color though, love it. great job

Guys. I know you keep asking. It’s finally like! New Aftershocks!

Here are the colors I’ve posted so far

Gotham V2

And Darkness

That Gotham one is bae. Hopefully I can grab one of these :smiley:

Am I on the team yet Jake?