G2 YoYos New - Jackal

Just a heads up. Make sure to check our Facebook page later tonight. We are going to be giving away an Aftershock before the June first release!

Man, that purple/pink with clear splash looks sick! Great colorways!

The Aftershock plays just as good as it looks, you guys are going to really enjoy this one.

Look whatā€™s ready!

are these different then the current ones you put?

Blue. And literally a hair thicker.

Im excited. I was supposed to be in canton this weekend and was planning to nab an aftershock from ya but now Iā€™m stuck in Illinois. Darn shipping costs. :wink:

Rats!

IK! I was supposed to have the whole week in Canton :-[

What do you mean stuck in Illinois? I live here and I donā€™t feel stuck. :slight_smile:
Im about 45 minutes away from Chicago, so yeah the burbs.

Well I was supposed to be visiting family and that got cancelled so I feel stuck here.

Before the new Aftershock comes out, I wanted to share some photos I took today. After getting my Co-Lab last month I also picked up a G2 Albatross and G2 Kendama.

Heres the Kendama and Albatross together.

And the tross on top!

Jake also threw in a holster which was an awesome surprise!!!(didnā€™t take a pic of that)
Iā€™m planning on picking up a aftershock, are you?

Berries and Cream coming! WOOHOO! ;D

Thanks for sharing! Unexpected gifts are the best arenā€™t they :wink:

I also picked that one up!!! ;D

I was checking to see what was going to be the first to sell outā€¦ I check in a few minutes after 10 and there was no Berries or perfect storm! Quick check out you must be!

It was just so nice.

One of my favs.

Thanks everyone for helping the first run of Aftershocks sell out in under a week!

Should I start planning a second run?

I think so