G2 YoYos New - Jackal

I’m right there with you. It plays in a really unique way. I haven’t had the opportunity to try it’s Monkeyfinger end but it does have a bit of Triton in it and that’s my favorite yo-yo at the moment.

You picked up an excellent colorway by the way.

Jake I agree with you. The Triton is just insane. I’m willing to say that we can now to refer to uber smooth as G2 smooth like we do with general yo. The triton blows my mind. And the one I have is jaw dropping to look at!

This is actually Drew from the G2 team. Which colorway is your Triton?

When I first started throwing it the MFD steps in the profile seemed weird in my hand, almost awkward. I usually don’t like heavy throws but I’m too infatuated with G2 to pass up something like this, plus the arkham night is gorgeous. I love my my triton and I’m tempted now to get the Ape-X just to see where all the inspiration for the co-lab came from.

The co-lab is so stable and spins forever, it’s a great chill and fun throw - Although a little strange to get used to.

What’s really fun is to play the Nessie/Quake for a bit and then switch to the Co-Lab. The difference in weight and shape is a refreshing change. Keep it up G2, I am nothing but impressed. Beautiful yoyo’s, excellent play.

Haha my bad.
Sorry Drew, I’m gonna upload some pics of my beaut!

I would officially like to rename this colorway the cubs color way :slight_smile:

But what about my Indians :slight_smile: same colors. That’s why it’s a favorite :slight_smile:

It’s a collaboration we didn’t want it to seem to much like one company’s yoyo :slight_smile: don’t worry I’m still give pins with everything else.

Very cool Mordo! I bet it looks excellent spinning.

Wait there is another Cubs fan!!! Awesome!!! You planning on going to the Triple Crown at Navy Pier?
BTW that’s a great colorway, goes with the hat perfectly.

Ya!!! Go cubbies! Have you been to wrigley yet this season?
Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it to TC.

And btw they just won!

woo hoo go Cubs! :slight_smile:

First look at the Aftershock

Oh baby!
Can we get a profile?

I like

Looks great!

looks good just like all your throws. when can we expect this to come out?

I’ll see what I can do on lunch today.

At BAC. Online a bit later.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/16/ebu2yma8.jpg