G2 YoYos New - Brass Rim E23

Quick unboxing for the YouTube’s today.

6 Likes

Let’s talk about life.

5 Likes

Gooooood morning. I’ve got a new friend I’d like you to meet. Lil shee, mini banshee, baby ban…

Specs ppl there’s your chance :joy:

8 Likes

Flashback Friday - two nessie.

3 Likes

Gooooooood Morning! Welcome back to hopefully a good week! We’re betting on it.

3 Likes

Had to take a sick day yesterday. Running late today but we’re live

4 Likes

Hey guys how do these raffle tickets work? Got one but no idea what to do with it or where to look for a drawing or anything?

1 Like

There will be a G2 livestream where he’ll draw a raffle ticket and the person who wins gets a free entry into the draft (which is like a football draft but w/ yo-yos G2 has released since the last one), aka basically a free yo-yo. You have to be present in the live stream to win and he hasn’t announced when it will be and I don’t think he intends to so you have to have notifications on for his YouTube account.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhh. Makes sense now. Guess I’ll sub then!

Looks like two lives 3 days ago. Did I miss it?

No, that was just him packing up Patreon throws on the shop cam. I think the live would be titled “raffle for draft” or something. IIRC he said in MMYY that he was aiming for next week for the draft so I’d assume the raffle drawing for it will be any day now.

1 Like

Looks live you have the answer. These are just a bonus thing I started throwing in. I’ll post on the FB page “the official G2 nation” and mention it on MMYY for when the one is for the drawing next week.

Winner gets a free slot in the draft the following week. The draft is a live stream event that’s a ton of fun. Ppl in the draft get to select a yo-yo when their name gets called.

6 Likes

Thanks Jake! I’ll stay tuned!

Oh thank goodness lol, if it was spontaneous like I was thinking it would be my luck that I’d be unavailable at the time; this makes things much simpler :relieved:

Goood morning -

Draft ticket intel inside

2 Likes

Goooood morning

2 Likes

You gotta see this colorway

4 Likes

Goood morning peeps. Little assembly. Little hide n seek. That’s just the way it is.

2 Likes

Goooooood Morning. Hope you didn’t have your tickets booked for worlds this year :pensive:

Setting up this week for the Patreon shipment and the draft. I did a quick peek, there is some heat in there!

2 Likes

Gooood Morning and happy G2sday. You asked. And asked again. Then it was in the works and you asked some more.

It’s here. Pure power. I don’t like heavier YoYos, but this may change my mind.

The AL7 Brass Banshee SS

Introducing the AL7 Brass Banshee SS

3 Likes