G2 YoYos New - Brass Rim E23

trying to get a quake off my friend. he just got one of the artistry ones so I am now trying to get his other one. it is not easy :slight_smile:

Good luck!

got it off him and posted it to instagram, it is a clear one and it had the box next to it if that helpsā€¦ oh and my friend got the zombie bloodstorm. needless to say i am going to have to find a way to get that one off of him as well.

Lol good luck getting the zombie blood storm off meā€¦ never lettin that thing go

1 Like

Thatā€™s what you said about the clear one lol.

Dropping Thursday!

That acid wash with the green looks fantastic.

Wish I had 100 dollarsā€¦ xD

Just your luck. You have 6 hours to find it

1 Like

Getting something ready for your stockings. Will only be available here at YYE!

Getting more stuff ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow is that card thing going to be in or on the box? Either way its really nice.

It will be in your box. First think you see when you open it up :slight_smile:

Number of course.

Gonna make sure I got money in the bank for this one!

Weight on the AL7 Quake?

I have a dream that one day there will be a Ti Quake that puts it at 63.5-64g. I have the same dream for all my favorite 65-66g yoyos.

This.

Iā€™ll put one one the scale after work tonight :slight_smile:

The only problem is that a yoyo that is made of 6061 Aluminium that weighs 65g, if machined to the exact same specifications in Titanium will weigh 108.5g.

So whilst Jake may perhaps be able to machine something in a similar quake-ish shape to a lower weight, it obviously wouldnā€™t retain the same shape or size entirely.

Definitely wouldnā€™t be the same shape, but you could come close! Much thinner walls doesnā€™t change the overall appearance. The rims and the center of the cup would need to be modified, though.

While the shape could be the same with some thinner walls. But if I was going to do Ti I would want to take advantage of the qualities.

But Ti is to hard to get in the USA right now and very expensive. I donā€™t want to go the China route.