G2 YoYos New - Brass Rim E23

^I was just waiting for someone to do that :slight_smile:

I’m sure it was a total accident that it appeared in that video :wink:

:slight_smile:
hmm ?

I have seen the pics of it and all I can say is it looks nothing like the Henry’s pic… and the Triton looks like it will be a blast to play. ;D

I can’t wait for you folks to try this one. It moves in a very distinct way.

1 Like

It definitely looks very similar to the tross. We’ll see how it plays :slight_smile: 8) sounds intriguing

Groovy!

That looks like a good time.

Neeeed specs :wink:

Specs are coming :slight_smile:

Triton is the seventh largest moon in our solar system

This is gonna be good as al7.

Today’s throw

WANT

The triton is an awesome throw! Ive been playing it all day today. I guarantee that everyone will want one of these and will not be disappointed!! It is super stable, organic shape with cool design and features such as the matador spike and ribbed lines sloping down the rims, it fits beautifully to the hands contours, floaty and fast but while still feeling prominent on the string. Not heavy at all, but not so light it will float and hit you in the face

G squared has another great contender in the line up and i am not disappointed at all. If you love the albatross you will love this throw and should definitely check it out when it releases. I personally like it better than the tross, and it is currently my new favorite throw. Everything about it is just spot on in terms of design, play, and feel. Great work jake!

Full review coming next Sunday with some nice pics. Look out for it in the reviews section :wink:

Is the Triton full-size or undersized?

Full :slight_smile:

I’ll be posting the specs later today.