G2 YoYos New - Brass Rim E23

The AL7 Nessie will be available here at the YYE Store!

Canā€™t wait to get my AL7 Nessie! :slight_smile:

You guys should make an undersized throw, and more of the AL7 Albatross!!!

How many of you guys want to see another limited run of AL7 Albatross?

Your response will make the decision :slight_smile:

Got my AL7 Nessie today, this thing is sooooooooo awesome. I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to be putting it down for a while. Heres a few pics of my brothers in arms, AL7 Tross and AL7 Nessie

great pics^^^
;D ;D ;D

Good taste! I have the same two

7075 is more resistant to dings yes, but with it also being a more denser/thicker metal anodisation doesnā€™t work the same as 6061, it sits ontop of the metal instead of seeping in, if that makes any sense. (Someone with a deeper knowledge will correct me, but thatā€™s how I know it.)

I havenā€™t tried any Al7ā€™s from Gsquared, but I do have a 7075 Supernova, Iā€™ve dinged it loads of times but not a scratch or ding on the metal itself however the ano on top of the yoyo gets absolutely wrecked if you do ding it.

My AL7 series yoyos stand up to my wedding ring better than the regulars, but I donā€™t have any of the issues where the ano is easier to scuff?

Star Spangled Banner edition

Wow. Iā€™m amazed. Thats probably got to be one of the coolest colorways ever made. Incredible job

Mystic Space Edition

Those look awesome!

When will they go on sale?

There should be some mystic space AL7ā€™s :wink:

That is just about impossible. 7075 Aluminum is harder to anodize, and itā€™s amazing that G-Squared can even get regular splash anodizing on them.

Sorry these wont be done on the AL7. This is the only time Iā€™m going to do these 2 colorways.

Here they are together

Okay everyone, 20 AL7 Albatross just got shipped to the anodizers.

I need your help coming up with one more colorway!

What do you want to see made?

I think I mentioned it on Instagramā€“Iā€™d love to see the Team Edition, but with a yellow/gold rather than orange.

The the anodizers are MonkeyfingeR, maybe they would let you do a Lemon Merangled. :wink:

Other than that, I do like an acid wash more than a splashā€¦ so anything acid-washy thatā€™s just left of being solid-colour. Acid wash with a colour that complements the main so that there are gradients throughout but not necessarily big acid drops or contrasting colours. Not that I understand the acid washing process or anythingā€¦