G2 YoYos New - Brass Rim E23

So my anxiety is already building up about people upset leaving the drop empty handed today. I’m about to be swamped the rest of the month with no more drops, so I was able to add these Toxic Flames B22.

Toxic Flames Banshee 22

6 Likes

Goooood morning. Hope you’re all ready for a great week…

Tons of info in MMYY this week.

MMYY 5.9.23 Ti Pelican Order, Customs, Reaper x Wolf, TiSS TiBR

5 Likes

Goooood morning!

Ti peli preorder has closed, and I’ve emailed everyone back. Possibly the smoothest preorder to date. The email list seems to be the way to go, I’d suggest signing up if you haven’t for future G2 info.

Brass herdsman has been my go to the last two weeks. I absolutely love this thing. They are landing in mailboxes now and I can’t wait for you to enjoy them. Let me know what you think.

Leave a life if you had coffee today.

Brass Herdsman from G2 YoYos

7 Likes

Gooood morning. Usually we take it easy on Friday videos. But I couldn’t wait any longer. Check out my first impressions on the Titanium SS and Brass Banshee. :fire:

First Throw - TiSS and TiBr Banshee

10 Likes

Goood morning.

Felt like I did a bunch last week without much to show for it. Lots of admin work and picked up a JG Visions gig.

Leave a like for good luck this week :sweat_smile:

MMYY 5.15.23 Customs, Death Wolf

9 Likes

Traveling protos… Great idea!

1 Like

Gooooooood morning! Happy G2sday.

This was my Monday. How did it stack up against yours?

Definition of Monday Funday

6 Likes

Good morning! On remote this week. Pretty much perfectly caught up, just gotta reach out on some deposits.

TiSS and TiBr reviews are coming in and have been incredibly positive :fire:

MMYY 5.22.23 - on remote

6 Likes

Good morning. Happy G2sday. Back to the normal grind at the HQ.

It was super nice to have a week away with the kids. Excited to get back at it though. Refreshed with some new ideas that I wouldn’t have gotten without the break.

Pink / purple / aqua carbine on deck.

MMYY 5.30.23 - I’m Back at it, Plasmaberries Carbine

6 Likes

Good morning! Here’s the compilation of the may customs with all the colors / techniques used.

If you had a custom set what would your design be?

G2 Customs - May 2023

8 Likes

Lil teaser

13 Likes

1 Like

Good morning!

Ended up with less plasmaberries Carbines than expected so I added some extra items for Friday.

YoYos and Frogs

10 Likes

Ugh, I wish I could get one of those carbines! the colorway is so good!

2 Likes

Good morning. I’m still working on this format for the long haul. I uploaded as a regular video so I can add it to a playlist, but also uploaded as a short. :man_shrugging:t3:

Antique Titanium Triton

7 Likes

f5 f5 f5 f5

1 Like

Goood morning!

Everything is shipped from the Friday drop on Saturday.

Anyone go to NER? Results makes me thing contests are having slow return, or maybe just a lower percent are competing.

MMYY - 6.5.23 - NER Results, Drop Results, AfterLife Shipment

8 Likes

Do these have to be splashed or can i just request bape swaps for everything?

( blue/green half swaps)

Edit: no really can i sign up for customs and make all of them bape swaps, this wasnt a joke :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Usually all 4 parts - 2 yo-yos have to match for the anodizer. But if you’re doing solids I’m sure he would do the 2 and 2 for half swaps.

2 Likes

how much do customs usually cost and do you also do raw customs, or do you only do annoed ones?

1 Like