G2 YoYos New - Eclipse Day

Good morning. Those of you that follow us on the regular know we document a lot of behind the scenes - quick recap of that. Yeah a lot of that is trying to manage a family and companies at the same time.

4 Likes

Vlog life at the G2 HQ. Looking forward to those GBPs.

Indoor Glitter bomb

3 Likes

30 mins left to get your GBP guys. Drop by the G2 website to preorder them.

One of the few times where you don’t fight to the death to get a G2. No complaining about missing this pre-order!

2 Likes

Something new for you to learn. It’s worth the effort- trust.

7 Likes

Are there still plans to release a Beef Hook tutorial with tips compiled from the stream? Unfortunately I missed the stream and wasn’t able to find a VOD.

No Vods because I play music on the stream.

I will most likely do a tutorial down the road in a month or two.

2 Likes

Yeah. We do things quite a bit different.

1 Like

Another normal day at the HQ lol

6 Likes

Many many many ppl have asked for this. So here it is.

Beefhook - Tutorial

7 Likes

Idk why but watching your price wheel videos is so satisfying :rofl:

2 Likes

Good morning. Another vlog from the HQ today.

4 Likes

I love the spider co

1 Like

Good morning. Put tons of effort into today’s vlog. I think you’re gonna like it.

1 Like

Really loving the flip hole. Didn’t think I would.

1 Like

I really like your videos, and I find your yoyos extremely amazing.

But I have this wierd mixed fellings, because for me, grabbing one of your yoyos is almost impossible. BST hardly ships internacional, the shipping is HARD for Brazil, still pending 3 purchases from November and December last year…

Plz make a special Banshee run for YYE.
Pleeeeeease!

3 Likes

yeah when I first got into knives, like really got into them, I hated spider cos because they reminded me of cheap knifes from like lowes but know I love the look even though I dont own one personally

PM’d :wink:

2 Likes

Trick number 5 is live.

2 Likes

I have no issue shipping intl my friend. I don’t have a banshee fs but I’d be happy to help get one from somebody to ship out to you. IDK why people don’t like shipping intl its very simple and I love that we are one intl community of throwers

3 Likes

Thanks man, already got this opportunity from Ryan, but I appreciate!

2 Likes