G2 YoYos New - Eclipse Day

Top quality Vlog today. Take a look.

2 Likes

Sorry I was gone a week. Back now though.

2 Likes

This was a ton of fun to make

2 Likes

Podcast ep 3. Talking about artificial scarcity

2 Likes

Are you guys able to comment in here?

1 Like

No, I think this is limited to staff and people in the manufacturers group.

Argh I just checked and only manufacturers could see this at all! Oops we kinda messed that up @AndreBoulay! I added everyone permissions to see and reply (but not create new topics) in this category.

1 Like

Haha glad I asked. Kept seeing the locked icon but I wasnā€™t really sure if maybe just no one wanted to comment

2 Likes

Hi Jake, I like that you have a gallery of all your yoyos on your site but have you considered having more than one picture of each model? I would find a profile and cup picture of each model very useful because as of now, when Iā€™m looking into older G2s, I have to just google the model and hope the pictures I find are labeled properly. Having all that info in one place would be great.

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Something I am in the ā€œprocessā€ of doing. My photographer for the website shots hasnā€™t been able to get me updated for a while unfortunately

3 Likes

Thatā€™s very odd - I was pretty sure it was setup correctlyā€¦ Someone else posted in the SF thread in July after I had set that upā€¦ :man_shrugging:

Glad it is fixed! :heart:

2 Likes

Monday Morning Yoyo

3 Likes

Unboxed some awesome stuff - soon for sale you might wanna peep

3 Likes

Iā€™d be happy to help with your photography needs :grin:

1 Like

Examples of your studio work?

1 Like

Top of the line vlog today. Donā€™t miss it.

3 Likes

Monday Morning YoYo -

5 Likes

You wanna know more about this yoyo

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure most of you donā€™t need thisā€™s tips. But if it helps 1 person itā€™s worth.

5 Likes

I already knew how to finger spin but the tips really helped my technique. Thanks Jake!

2 Likes

Monday Morning YoYo :slight_smile:

4 Likes