G2 YoYos New - Eclipse Day

dude,thats beautiful jake,love the contrast of the green,its out of this world how those colors come together

Canā€™t tell an artist to stop painting. #functionalart

So glad to see that the Triton isnā€™t dead. Truly my favorite, just feels right. I think itā€™s time to add another to the group.
Jake, any chance there will be any more 7075 Tritons?

do youknow how awesome it would be to see some 7075 tritons come out againā€¦a chace to get a mint one without having to pry it from some guys cold dead hands would be amazing. but i doubt it will happen,thats what makes them unique and special was the limited run X_x. but on the other note,those new tritons are in stock. grab them while you can guys!

Iā€™ll think about the magical 7075 Tritons.

1 Like

Iā€™d be down for another 7075 Triton with one of those gorgeous ano jobs.
I LOVE the 7075 Triton I currently have, but would love to have one that looks a little more saucyā€¦ :o

I think thereā€™s something regal about the simple color ways of the original 7075 Triton run. I really liked them

my wallet is trying to run away from home already xD

Just looked at the G2 website and was reminded of how badly I want a royal red Tritonā€¦

I feel ya, wish that wasnā€™t a custom mixed color do I could easily get the same shade again

Have you guys seen we are retiring the Albatross to celebrate our 3rd anniversary?! Check us out on Instagram for more details.

Jake i hate youā€¦ your the worst everā€¦

I made the custom boxes for these. Do you love me now?

no i hate you more cause i dont have the money to buy one of theseā€¦

We redid the frogger, this time with speckle instead of splash. Results are great!

Warpath AL7 Albatross. So nice.

The retirement party is finally here!
Thanks in advance for those of you picking one up!

dat green oneā€¦ it looks so good

Dat blue and purple one

Dang looks like most are gone already