G2 YoYos New - Eclipse Day

Thanks oops. I’ve been working hard to make art, that slows down the quantity but I think you guys are happy with the results.

100% satisfied 8)

Check out this weeks G2 Notes

i would love for you to get your weekly update going again,every li bit of info i can get from you is awesome dude,thanks for the update,and the box for the aftershock is awesome,i ave a shoebox i keep all my boxes in but the wooden box stays on the mantle down stairs.great craftsmanship buddy. the venom quakes look fresh man. Great work,and i think those nickle plated babies are gonna get sold out pretty darn fast. Thanks for the update! ;D

VENOM BLOOD

So good spinning

Candy Carnival Tritons turned out amazing!

Oh my goodness.
Love the sponge pattern, Jake!

i want this for quake, so i can finally justify buying one.

when do those go into the store? cuz thats what i want right there they are gorgeous jake. my favorite colors together X_X gotta have it

The Triton is my fave. I really wish I had picked up one of those unicorn fades (if anyone wants to part with theirs hit me up) but that carnival looks dang nice too

Thanks guys! I love this color. And the triton, still one of the best yoyos on the market. So comfy. So good.

Electric Storm Triton

^^^^^^^^gorgeous, just gorgeous!

amazing i wish everyone made colorways like this.

Thanks guys. Doing my best to create the best functional art I can. Attention to detail is what counts in my book :slight_smile: you guys deserve the best toys

So good

A little late but I’ve finally made my first G2 purchase. I have an Aftershock, AL7 Aftershock and Quake on their way courtesy of black friday. I couldn’t choose between the regular Aftershock and the AL7, so I just got both. ;D

Welcome to the club!!

That is one heck of a package on its way to your doorstep

You did the right thing