G2 YoYos New - Wraith

The quake by far, 7075 is alil more powerful,but the way the 6061 quake plays is just enlightening on how great something small and light can just kill it.
quake all day out f those,but my aftershock is amazing havent got the chance to get my 7075 aftershock yet… :cry: no comment there

These are finally finished!

1 Like

Man, I swear, you guys definitely have some of these, if not, the best colorways out there! Whoever you have do your ano work jake, is badass!! :wink:

Thanks! Glad to hear that. There are a lot of good ano jobs out there these days

Spinning pics are the best

1 Like

:o :o

Oh my goodness

THOSE ARE THE COOLEST THROWS IN THE WORLD!!!

:ok_hand:

Unicorn Fade Tritons!
Don’t settle for boring anodizing anymore!

4 Likes

That’s pretty sweet.

Thanks Greg

Spinning :flushed:

Those look great Jake !!!

Are they going to be available to buy ?

Thanks!

And Im sorry to inform you they are sold out.

Just dropped these though!

dude you guys are on a fudgin role buddy. ever thing you keep giving us is just gorgeous, that freedom looking quake to the unicorn fade triton and everything in between is amazing. Great job guy! Keep it up!!

Stop it! Just stop it! I can’t take it anymore. I don’t need to add another throw to my wish list but I am two inches from doing so.

I have something else amazing coming next week!

Love the small releases with minimal notice and really cool colorways. Definitely a fun concept that i think adds some neat alternatives to the typical large colorway batch releases we see.

3 Likes

i love it as well, those unicorn fade tritons slipped right pass me X_X but thats what makes it great,those sunset splash’s are beautiful as well, ima get me one of those.Jake’s brain is just overboiling with ideas as of lately,im happy that hes letting it spill off into the beautiful colorways XD

Agree, reminds me of the old CLYW days where there were a bunch of legitimately limited colorways only available at certain retailers. CLYW and YYF have put out some incredible colorways recently but G2 has the widest variety of impressive ones imo. Acid wash and normal splash/speckle are way above par too, but the fades, “blood” series and super unique stuff like Groovy Gobstopper really set G2 apart from everything else as far as ano goes right now imo.