G2 YoYos New - Eclipse Day

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1214/G-Squared-Aftershock  ;D

The countdown is on, and mikes video is posted!

What happened to the “Darkness” colorway?
That was the one I was really hoping to buy… :-\

Will the Spidey Blood colorway be sold through YYE? :wink:

No, the blood style has issues since it’s a very tough ano technique. We don’t make that many. It’s a very limited release that we can’t supply to stores currently.

It’s just solid black and they have it on YYE. It just looks a little different because the picture you posted has a filter (I think) and some light reflecting off the yoyo.

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing, but I appreciate you speaking up though.

Yeah it was just the sun.

Those stands are fresh man. thats what i was hoping for, the Insignia into artwork. Great job dude.

Aftershock looks great! Any plans for an AL7?

For future colorways, I would recommend doing a Black acid wash with yellow and orange splash.

Got a couple things up my sleeve for the aftershock :slight_smile:

Hey guys! If you haven’t been watching our social media accounts, you wouldn’t know about the AL7 Aftershock.

YYE has a dozen they will
Be releasing on Sunday at noon!

Working on some new ano ideas. Functional Art.

1 Like

Gorgeous dear Jake

Thank you :slight_smile: they turned out great

That is an awesome colorway Jake. I just want to know what does a guy have to do to grab one like that.
I’ve been trying to land one of those awesome colorways since you’ve been in business, and have always been to late.
What’s the secret ??

I received my green AL7 today and I’m amazed how nice that extra 2 grams of weight compliments the design and overall feel of the YoYo. It’s a clear winner, and I really have not noticed any real reduction in speed.
The Aftershock is currently my overall favorite throw, I just wished I can find one in a colorway like the one above. Are you planning to make more than just a few of them ?

Either way, just keep up the great work. :wink:

1 Like

Stickman -

Glad you are enjoying the sour apple :slight_smile:

AL7 Aftershock is all I’ve been throwing lately.

The picture above is actually a Quake :slight_smile:

If you want to see release times make sure you are following the G squared yoyos Facebook page.

And g2jake as well as gsquaredyoyos on Instagram

So it’s finally time for me to procure my first G2 throw.

Quake
AL7 Quake
Aftershock
AL7 aftershock

Man that’s a tough choice. I remember playing someones Quake at UK Nats and I loved it. Smaller than I thought it would be but really unique. That being said I normally tend to be a fan of larger, stable throws… but then I always like something a little different… and I adore the feel of 7075…

I’m going to be here a while. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wasn’t a huge fan of the quake but I for some reason really enjoy the AL7 Quake. If you’re into larger throws and stability I’d say go with an Aftershock. The Aftershock is really nice and plays top notch. The AL7 Aftershock I haven’t tried yet but I imagine it being more solid and if you’re into that type of fell I’d say go with that, plus those solid colors look amazing on the AL7 Aftershock.

Sounds like an AL7 Aftershock will be your favorite. But reading your post you’re going to be happy with them all. Have you narrowed it down?