G Squared Tutorials - Smooth Operator added!

I say both.
they’re both super helpful!

Asian Pops

1 Like

can we haz more of the more complex kind? i really like Your style, especially in albatross promo video.

(i really like that trick at ~0:51, if You could make a tutorial for that one that would be awesome!)

I’ll work on it. I’ve got a batch filmed and will film that next time I film. Name suggestions?

1 Like

Bird Dogging?

i’d like just about anything original tricks, do your own favorites!

you see, this is the kind of advertising a yoyo company really benefits from, it shows that you care! i’m really starting to wish i had the moniez to buy a albatross, just to show my support :smiley:

Yeah I’m working in a lot of my originals along with the well known tricks that I know a lot of people struggle with.

Island Hopping

That is an original for you guys.

1 Like

You’ve been busy recently. Great stuff, by the way. I suck too hard for most of this, but at least I can keep trying! And I do. Eventually, I will be able to do these!

Yeah it takes a long time to do these but I like giving back to the community. Keep plucking away. I am working on getting some more basic tricks filmed and uploaded

Loving the tutorials. Especially the ones for less common tricks like this week’s. Keep it up, man!

Yuki

Thanks! I hope this is a less common trick. I think I just made it up last week.

Kwijibo

that last hop, man…

that last hop…

anyhow, your videos are good and you should feel good about yourself!

Snowflakes

Slack Sticks

Hidemasa Hook

Thank u so much for this thread these are awesome!

You are very welcome! Hope I’m helping

Brent Stole

Not sure why I always call it Brent Stall lol