FYYL - European Yoyo Championship - February 21, 22, 23

I know I picked Marcus Koh, but PAUL KERBEL JUST DESTROYED EVERY BIT OF YOYOING THAT HAD BEEN DONE ALL WEEKEND!!! How come nobody picked him?

I think Sabatini would be 2nd in 4A, more miss than Quentin Godet

Even though Marcus Koh is my favorite yoyo player and my friend, but Paul Kerbel Just made my jaw drop on those hat trick!!! Well done Paul!!!

I 100% agree.

I have the current results on hand but I think I will skip posting them until the contest is finished and I have all the scores.

2A, 3A, 4A, 5A, and 1A Open Results posted.

I have added the total scores (including VA States) after day 2 of the EYYC. I have no results for the PNWR Prelims so that post has not been updated in a while. I will work on that as soon as I can.

Today is the last day of the contest. 1A Finals today, can’t wait.

I am so confused, what happened to janos?

Exactly, I am supremely shocked.

It’s just wasn’t his day. He made a fair few mistakes and since he doesn’t move around much or perform, they had more of an impact.

Also, people brought their a-game. Carlos’ routine was ridiculous.

Edit: I mean look at the scores:

Janos had the 2nd highest tech ex. score, but his performance scores were where the contest was won or lost, and Janos just didnt score anywhere near what Carlos did. Jan Hilka was rather lucky that Vilmos and Konsantin had to swap out yoyos, otherwise he wouldn’t have made top 3.

Scores updated and this contest is over. Thank you everyone for playing. The next contest will be posted soon.