future planning...

hi to all…
last night i was thinking…about my yoyoing…that how long will i be doing that…
till my education ends …or my marriage :smiley: :smiley:

i thought this…during my browsing for tricks…then i got frustrated n think of maintenance matters regarding yoyo…modding etc…i found string…highlights…shims spacers …etc…

then i thought what i have …available here in my own country…
as tomonz is from canada ,which have its yyj team player …shops…etc…in short world wide in many regions its available…

what i have …
no shops…
no player…
nothing…
guys here have craze of yoyoing .but not in proper manner as you people have…they only think its around the world…walk dog …and DONE…

I WON ONE DARK MAGIC…might be the only yyj yoyo in my country…
sadly due to postal services i havent received it yet…but sooner later i will… :slight_smile:
after that …from where will i get modifications…strings highlights…etc…and go in forward direction …one day the string will break… :-\

is there any solution to this problem…

i need your opinions about it…

First of all, when ending a sentence, only one period is needed.

Also, there are most likely several YYJ and other yoyos in your country. I have spoken to several people in Pakistan that are crazy about yoyos.

There are several shops
There are several players
You actually DO have things

You can make your own string, or you can send the amount of your currency equal to American currency, and send it to André, so he can give you string. It may take a while, but it will work.

sorry for the mistakes…i know there are shops…but what kind of yoyos they are selling i have told yoyo…those blazing teens…have you seen there stuff…they are selling…its only waste of money…
i am thinking of sending money …but to andre its will take time and shipping cost is almost 26$
my wallet will end up in bearing the shipping…the next thing …its going to start the 4th week …means a month will pass away and still shipment is not done…
will i be waiting for months to have my order at my door step…
well i think…yyj or yye or yyn …any one having the production line should think of making investment here too…shops…contests…etc
what you say

Salaam! Kya aap Urdu bool sakte hain? Meri Urdu karab hai. :wink:

And I can imagine that the “scene” where you are is lacking. Out of curiosity, what are the teens selling over there?

As far as shipping goes, there’s not much you can do. It’s going to cost money and take time. But I have to ask, how close do you live to the Chinese or Indian border? If it’s withing driving distance for you, having something shipped to either country could possibly speed up your orders.

The chances of having a yo company invest, in any respect, in Pakistan is relatively low. Sadly, many people worry about the political and financial climate there, especially in America. Also, many Pakistani people are Muslims, and even though the fear may be unfounded, they are still afraid. A good deal of the American attitude toward Islam has changed, and not for the better.

Perhaps YOU could be the investment?

Have you considered opening a shop and bringing the hobby to the teens? I imagine it would mean a lot of work. Getting a store, finding distributors for American yoyo companies, getting the kids hooked on the hobby, etc.

Would it be worth it, though? To you? To them?

From the front of this very site…

“Here at YoYoExpert we believe that the yo-yo is more than just a toy - rather it is a tool that can be used in life for an unlimited amount of possiblities.”

wasalam, g han main urdu bolsakta hon… :smiley:
well i live in Karachi…not on border…other then that i will not give any ones address to ship there…i would be my home… :-X

well being Muslim in not the problem…in every sport…(to my knowlegde) there are muslims…
iskandar shah is in YYj …many other can be…
secondly the financial climate …yes it is not suitable…for foreigners…about opening my shop…yes i would open it in my near future…i went to a school for PTI …one thought i had in my mind was that in game period i can let students show there hobbies …then towards YOYO…in when any one of them will get infected ;)it will be the beginning but the school didnt appoint me ::)…and my dreams… >:( :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
the second option i thought was …if i open a shop then in starting i need investment regarding contest…in any of the shopping mall etc…where people shopping will see and get amazed… :o
people from teams can do that not …the one like me…
but all this will work up when i will be financially stable…coz making investment is the main thing or the starting point…

well what i have come to…is that…make a money transfer and get MY YYJ…

Wassup…
yaar my friend just went to Lahore and he bought an yyj aquarius… Surprised?? I was too when I heard it but it’s true :wink: ;). I am not sure if they are there in karachi but they are there in Lahore. So if you have any relatives there then tell them to send it or u could go there in a train or whatever… Hope that helps ;D

KARACHI IS THE CENTER For ALL STUFF.
he may have bought  blazing copy.
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/220617507/Firewing_YOYO.html
it is from the blaazing te3ns 2…fake from A TO Z

…i have checked all the shopping malls …there aren’t any yyj HERE… :-\

I also thought like that. I have even checked in most malls around karachi. But they should br there in Lahore :wink: ;). I even have the same problem No shops here in Saudi Arabia. They have the craze but they can get only local made yoyos. So they maximum time of sleeper is 2 seconds ;D ;D. So I’m planning to get my order by DHL. If you can afford it then you should do this too. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I agree. And also, for future reference Jawad, only one period is needed when typing, not 3-5. Just put the period once, and if putting several thoughts, put a comma (,).

:-X OK i will keep this in MY mind FOR my future posts on YYE :slight_smile:

try spinworkx.com they offer international shipping. i don’t know about shipping cost as yoyonation.com and YYE also offer international shipping.

m going to die,i have nothing to do now,using bootlegs i will die intermediate.
my level is not increasing ,so m i not able to reply to posts,yoyo discussions,tricks helps,etc.
ANDRE plz consider my request.