Funny yoyo memes

When every review says “floaty”

8 Likes

I resemble this

3 Likes

6 Likes

13 Likes

Every doggone lurker ever. This includes those who before then didn’t even have an account!

did someone say giveaway

4 Likes

From FB

“Please stop copying MAGICYOYO’s images. Respect originality and creativity—plagiarism is unacceptable. Remove our content and do not use it again.”

7 Likes

Me when I’m learning
Me when I’m trying to be creative
Stolen from Reddit, it made me laugh


Happy thanksgiving!

9 Likes


lately..

6 Likes

16 Likes

dddd

13 Likes

30 Likes

real, this always happens

1 Like

18 Likes

I mean no offense, but to be honest…

@CannibalCricket changing his pfp every few weeks:

image

2 Likes

Borderline personality disorder is fun to watch from a distance​:sweat_smile: I get bored easy I suppose

2 Likes

copyImage

Scanner Darkly?

3 Likes

The way it’s animated definitely gives A Scanner Darly

9 Likes

ais7j0

16 Likes