Give 'em the 3D printed one… It’ll make for a good durability test! ![]()
I carry a decoy 3d printed fixie to family gatherings. Like the one piece hexagonal ones. Easy to print, no assembly work, a couple cents of material. Kid asks to try, hand out one of those.

(I was lucky I didn’t shatter one of my glasses lenses this morning)
This makes me so incredibly happy, haha!
Child asks to use Spinworthy Glen’s yoyo:
“No.”
Child Adult best friend anybody who cannot currently procure a throw to prove they 1. know how to throw and 2. know not Walk the Dog, asks to use my $100 yoyos:
Shamelessly derivative meme is shameless
I shouldnt have even trusted an octogenarian, lesson learned.
Who woulda thought you hand them this really nice looking and feeling YoYo, and first thought after a gravity pull is “hey let’s slam this into the ground and skitter it along” even if it was a “$3 Duncan”, having the mentality of “oh he’ll just go get another one” is kinda messed up.
I mean, come on man.
Sorry I’m just still kinda bummed about it
I would fall for this but thankfully I don’t fit down the drain (yet)
Oh boy… this would definitely get me. ![]()
However, my head is definitely too big to fit in. ![]()
I would force my large body down that drain like a raccoon into a closed dumpster.
“Someone get a jackhammer, pronto!!”
Shoutout @EOS44
Let him cook
















