This meme format should have died long ago in the pre-internet era. (Although it serves the joke here.)
It is quite outdated. I should fix it and reupload it to imgflip.
That image pretty well represents my reaction when I checked my wallet during the Plasm drop.
This is regular people when they see what they call a “typical” yoyo, as opposed to a string trick yoyo… and the total opposite is true in certain circles of this community. Go figure ![]()
Good thing there’s nothing else on the horizon you want to buy.
This is the definitive issue with people on here.
I honestly think that it may need to be considered a requirement!
It’s their fault, they keep bringing out more things I want to play with ![]()
That is so true that it hurts. A lot ![]()
This would lead me straight to a divorce.
Waffle Stomping is, at this point, a part of yo-yo culture.
And thus, I declare this—a yo-yo meme.
I am not in the know concerning waffle stomping, but I am much too scared to ask, lest the information I receive destroys what shreds of innocence I have left. Please, let me preserve it… please
No, I’m serious, don’t. Don’t even think about it. NO.
Stay innocent my friend.


















