Funny Quotes, Phrases, Sayings and such???

But if he xx’d, he would have almost zz’d so by tt’ing in the middle of his kk, he is one letter away from a discriminatory hate group.

1 Like

LOLLLLLL
I don’t get why you used tt and kk though… XX- to crossing the lake, zz I assume is sleeping and tired… and KK is the lake? but TT?

TT is representory of the action being performed

If a kid is late to specail education, is it okay for the teacher to call him tardy?

Happened to me once.

“The Last Time I heard THAT Joke, I Fell off my Dinosaur!”
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

AMURCA

“Amurca is the bitter tasting, dark watery liquid which flows from pressed olives under light pressure, prior to the olive oil which only drains under greater pressure.”
-wikipedia

interesting.

Guess we know Q’s drink of choice now

Ever tried it? Quite good actually. Not as bitter as they make it seem.

Nope. But now I do…

What!?

Haven’t you ever seen juicy-juice olive juice?

contains no real juice

kidding

A day without light is… you know. Night.

“I’mma beat you like a red headed stepchild”

Heh, or just a normal winter day in Alaska ;D

When in doubt, C4.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places.

“Giving up smoking is easy…I’ve done it hundreds of times” -Mark Twain

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT’S relativity. " -Albert Einstein

“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”
– Mark Twain

“It’s just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. Also he got a race car.”