FUNNIEST BEARING CLEANING VIDEO EVER!!!

YOU MUST WATCH THE WHOLE THING . !

Haha I too party hard in a Floridian hotel why cleaning my bearings XD

Nice !

:slight_smile: Good job.

Throw in a fixxy stall at the end of this I’d bet you win fixed axle february.

Is it o.k. to pour acetone in the drain?

I always pour it in the drain. So far so good

Have you ever dropped the bearing in the drain?

lol not yet. I always make sure the drain is slightly cracked so it cant fall down it

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: How did the other people in the hotel enjoy you shaking a glass can up and down the hallway and elevator? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That’s kinda strange. Where i live, it’s illegal to pour any kinds of aggressive chemicals in the drain. You can even go to jail for. Everybody says, it’s poisoning the water and it’s very harmful to the environment.

no not really it will make your plumbing pipes brittle and more prone to leaks best to let it evaporate outside.

Iso is much safer to use. I ditched acetone a while ago, too harsh and dangerous

That dude is awesome. Love his videos.

Really depends on what kinds of pipes you have in your house. For example, if it was something like copper, I doubt acetone could even touch it, but if you pour draino down your sink or something, then I could see the lye or NaOH in the draino corroding the pipes.

Turn me in lol

I got some interesting looks lol. I actually scared a lady coming out the elevator lol ooppss