Fun Lake Session Video

Finally got some hot weather this weekend, so the fam and I went down to Fern Ridge Lake outside of Eugene, OR. Here’s a fun video I did down by the docks. Enjoy :blush:

19 Likes

looks like a beautiful day. I haven’t been to Fern Ridge in like 25 years!

2 Likes

This is super cool and I’ve never seen anyone play in the wind like that! Just super sweet that you were working w the wind instead of fighting against it and the lake is such a good backdrop for playing. I like the comparison between the string tricks and like casting out a fishing line. Fun to think of playing yoyo categorized with fishing like both leisure activities to relax like that’s how yoyo is for me at least I dunno either way sick vid!

4 Likes

Thanks my man, I really appreciate that. I definitely think its a fun style to mess around with, I’ll try and get some more videos up for sure of it. I like your comparison of fishing line, it sure does feel like it lol. I always thought about it like flying a kite and trying to keep it caught in the air in weird string formations. But I highly recommend trying it out, it’s a blast to mess around with and who knows, it might inspire some weird slack tricks without wind.

1 Like

Man we should go next time you are around here!

Looked like a fun day! Cool video. I love doin me some fun slack binds in big wind! It’s a fun challenge.

1 Like

Thank you thank you🙏

that sounds awesome man. nothing quite like a relaxing day at the lake.

2 Likes

Smooth style, Excellent flow! You made that look easy and still demonstrated fun. Great shot of the lake as well :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Mooky, that’s way to kind of ya :slight_smile: