FT: rare M1, pure gold, custom ano hatrick, Brett painted spyy, more!!!

Hello, my name is Mr. Neumann. I have 26 trade count on another yoyoing board, so I can be trusted. I joined this board because the ohter ones activity is slowing down and this forum still looks busy. Thank you.

DETAILED PICS OF EVERYTHING: http://imageshack.us/g/825/cimg1482n.jpg/

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/9256/cimg1490.jpg

Throw Down Luchador: Very very fun, floaty, awesome throw! Some light pinpricks around the rims, no severe damage. If you havnt thrown one of these, you really need to, theyre so much fun

Oxygen Oxy 3vo: Used heavily, I wouldnt consider it beat because most of the scratches are just in the finish and you cant even feel them. Has kissed concrete once or twice. Such a beast of a player and one of the smoothest in my collection

Ibanezcollector Custom Painted Addiction: No marks on the yoyo. Custom painted by Brett. Very fun, floaty, beautiful throw.

Yoyofactory Supernova: My current beater yoyo. Lots of marks around the rims. None are too deep. Still a great player and still smooth.

Spyy Pure Gold: Mint, has been thrown (over carpet) but its never touched the ground. This one will be very hard to get off me. Comes with original box, hand signed note from Steve, and of course, the golden custom G-string.

Hatrick: Custom anodized by Vendetta. Has 1 light scratch on each half (cant be felt), and some very slight imperfections in the ano in the inner hub. The beadblast is incredible and it grinds forever

No. 9: Underestimated throw. Spins forever and plays like a straight up beast. Pinpricks and scratches but no heavy damage

Starry Night Skyline: rare yoyofactory skyline. 1 tiny pinprick. Beautiful throw, and very fun to play sold!!

Affogato De La Tiempo M1: Also known as expresso M1. The best looking colorway Ive ever seen in a yoyo. 1 pinprick on 1 half, you cant even see it it blends in so well. Hands down the smoothest yoyo I own, and grinds the best out of any of my throws. I went to heck and back to find this throw, and Im not gonna give it up easy.

Wants:
Offer!! Seriously, offer me anything, even lowballs. I dont care if your throws arent the latest and greatest, Im fine with older throws too!!
Battosai
Skywalker
NVx
4a throw
Adegle Sandglass and PSG
Northstar
New Spyy
XCube
YWET
Code 1

i ill trade u a avalanche fools gold for the supernova

Please PM me