FT/FS-G2/yyfriends/yyfactory/C3/OD etc

Looking for trades only at the moment. G2 / rso / anti-yo / yoyorecreation / 07- 08 888 / luftverk / onedrops that i don’t have in s.m. or anything else that is interesting. I am willing to add cash to trade for the right yoyo too.

Everything is mint / nm unless noted.

Most of these are duplicates so just making room for some new stuff.

I can send more pictures / videos of them sponning if you need.

Most have original boxes.

P.M. with questions

Ignore local pick up.

1st row - top yo impulse

2nd row - spintastics tornado 2’s and tigershark

3rd row - c3 vanitas / zero gravity basilisk (c bearing) / rain city author / zeekio z1 (ti) / duncan fh al 20th anniversary / yoyofactory overthrow (traded)

4th row - all yoyofactory - horizon / blue wide angle shutter (small nick doesnt break anno still smooth) / black and pink wide angle shutter (traded) / shutter / 5a shutter

5th row - all g2 - brass valhalla (traded) / valhalla (blue and gold) / banshee ss (frieza) (traded) / banshee ss (golden boi)

6th row - all yoyofriends - purple k0i / red & green humming b1rd / purple pink fade k0i

7th row - mmc with looks like brass ul / mcmo with lego s.e. (not from the most recent run) - both traded

8th row - onedrop deep state (couple marks from the previous owner but still smooth)

1 Like

Price of Vanitas?

Currently looking for trades.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump 2. Tons of good stuff here for trade.

Bump 3

can you give the prices each of all the shutters?

Pm’d

Bump, new wants added. Trades are slow so I am willing to sell too. Lmk if you’re interested in anything.

Bump!

2 Likes

Bump! Lmk what you have for trades even if it isn’t on the list!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.