FT/FS: $100 General Yo Prestige (Blue Love)!!!!!!!

I have a General Yo Prestige up for sale or trade. It is in the Blue Love colorway.

I am asking $100 or best offer. Paypal only please.

Ernie only made 25 of these, so I would consider it decently rare.

This yoyo is unforgettably smooth and has impeccable weight distribution. In my honest opinion, it easily hangs with my CLYW BvM2. I feel privileged to have got one of these since they sold out so fast, and because of General Yo’s never-disappointing quality.  As exaggerated as it sounds, this throw is flawless. The finish feels so smooth, and the blues are perfect.

It is near mint. It has 4 very small dings in it. They are located on the rims and are pictured.

[font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana]I am getting rid of this because I just wanted to get the throw to be able to say I have thrown it. It is so fun and nimble, and it was definitely worth the money. It will be sad getting rid of it, but I know it will go into good hands.  :)[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

****Offer any CLYW you own for trade. ****

PICTURES: (You have to click through them, there are 5 of them)

http://imgur.com/cczQyYq,bj1kfBa,QWvQkZI,55PudSn,9RpdoKj#0

$100!!! Offer any CLYW (:

Please limit yourself to one bump per day~skitrz

I have a clyw fools gold glacier express. I could do that plus 25 which would equal the 100 you are offering it for.