IN THE U.S. UNTIL 1/6! FS: CLYW, One Drop, YYR, Joker, Something, TP, General Yo

I live in Japan, but I’m visiting my hometown in the US right now, and have access to most of my yoyo collection.

Trying to raise some extra funds to purchase a new computer, so I’m selling off quite a bit of stuff that I normally probably wouldn’t. I’m only selling enough to buy what I need, so if you see something you want, you should probably act quickly. Despite having BSTs from time to time, I haven’t sold anything out of my collection for over a year and a half.

Boxes/packaging included unless stated! Shipping to the U.S. included in prices. Please offer if you don’t like the price you see, but keep it reasonable. Offers to buy have first priority.

YYR Sleipnir - Silver. This brushed my watch ever so slightly once. Steel vs. aluminum… In the top pic, if you look closely, you can see 3 small scratches. The one in the center is the worst one. You can also see one on the right. The smallest one is on the left. TRADED

YYR Gleipnir - Red. Mint. $150

YYR Clash 2012 - Silver. Mint. One time, on a crap throw, I timed this thing sleeping. Over 10 minutes. I don’t go bananas for spin time, but… SOLD

YYR Acrophobia - Outlet. Plays the same as any of my other YYRs. Blue/Silver. Mint. No box. SOLD

Yoyo Joker Double Joker - Black. Worst damage seen here. No packaging. $120

Turning Point Positron - Has a great reputation for a reason. This thing is a killer. Smooth. Near mint. The worst damage is pictured. It looks worse in the picture. No pouch. $120

One Drop Anniversary Project - New. Just got this. I have a couple Projects from back in the day, so I’ll just play those. $85

One Drop Cascade - Gray TheYo/YoMike edition. New. $80

One Drop Dang - Soda/clear. New. $100

One Drop CODE1 set - Two Slaughterhouse CODE1s. Both are mint, but played. To be clear, these have NOT been used for 3A. Only selling as a set. These come with the side effects as pictured. $200

One Drop CODE2 - Soda/clear. New. $100

One Drop CODE2 - Nickel. New. $100

CLYW Puffin - Northern Lights version. Mint. $140

CLYW Chief - Musket. New, but has blemishes from the factory. There’s a silver spec where it seems that ano just didn’t happen, and scratches that were clearly there before the yo got anodized. This has been siliconed, by the way. $120

CLYW Avalanche - Red with black speckles. NOT Fool’s Gold. PENDING

General Yo Essence - 2 raw. One used with some scratches and raw marks (on the right), one mint (on the left). No boxes. $90 and $110 respectively.

General Yo Entheos - Blue. Has General Yo logo on both sides, which is apparently quite rare. $90

YYF G5+ - Gray. New. $100

SPYY Pro - VSOP edition. Beat up. Vibes, but still a pretty good player. No box. $50

Ti Walker - What a player… Still blown away by this thing. Has typical raw scratches and marks. Has never been sparked. Very, very, very smooth. Has a SPEC bearing equipped, and it plays like a beast with it (the original ceramic bearing it came with self destructed the day I got it). Given what happened with VsNYYC, I feel weird playing this now though. Still, I’m not gonna give it away. It’s still probably worth a lot, so that’s what I expect. $220

KLR - Blue competition grade. Awesome player. Have box. Mint. $90

Cascade - Blood Orange. Purchased directly from One Drop from the initial release. Mint. $100

Cascade - Ryosuke Chocolate Parfait. Spingear exclusive? Purchased from Spingear, anyway. Mint. $130 (keep in mind, I paid ¥12,000 for this.) Left this in Japan.

Only planning on getting rid of one Cascade.

Arctic Circle - Gray with blue splash. Sharp colorway. Mint. $120 Left this in Japan.

Angle - Gray with blue splash. Has some weird marks on it that it came with from the factory. Fantastic player. Purchased in person at Spingear. Not mint because of the marks. No scratches or anything otherwise. Have box. The box for this is in Japan. $140

CODE2 - Gray. Legendary. Mint. Probably trade only. Left this in Japan.

Trigger - Yellow. Pretty vibey. Good player though. Have box. Mint.

Looking for, in order of most wanted to least wanted:

Money.
Peaks - Wolf Lake, Royal Bison and raw 2nd run more than anything. Any are fine though. If somebody can bring me my old Wolf Lake Peak (I’ll know it if I see it), you can have anything in this thread and $50.
CLYW
Turning Point
2010 Severe - Both versions. Cap and no cap.
DNA - Gray, pink or team edition only.
Grind Machine 2 - Only looking for gold 44 Clash, John Ando, Red or Blue.
2012 Genesis and Supernova

Don’t want:
HSpin
X3

Notes, terms, whatever:

1. I live in Japan. If we work out a trade, be prepared to ship internationally. I have a US address you can ship to (recently, with stuff I’ve purchased, I’ve had sellers ship to this US address), but it would have to be a really great deal. I’m in the US right now.

2. If you give a ridiculous offer, it will be countered with an even more ridiculous offer. Don’t lowball.

3. I have the boxes for all of these, but some of them are in the US. I agree to ship boxes next time I have access to them.

4. If you want to purchase, paypal only. Or furikomi if you happen to live in Japan.

5. Shipping price not included in the price. Express shipping (EMS) is, I believe, the only traceable shipping method from Japan. It’s about ¥2,800 (in the $30 range) for a small, light package.
    Shipping included in prices while I’m in the US.

Thanks for looking!

ill trade near mint 2012 genesis black/gold splash for klr

How much would the shipping be if it was sent to California U.S.

Bump! Positron added!

Bump!

Looking for Peaks and Turning Points! Solenoid and Positron, mainly.

PM-ed! :smiley:

Bump!

I’m in the US right now! Time to strike if you see something you want!

To the top!

I’ll be closing this thread this week, so if you want something, you better get on it quickly!